Minutes of Meeting: February 1, 2006
Present: Suzanne Janitz, Carla Tenace, Suzanne Gaynor, Lou Lansing
- We reviewed and approved the survey intended for staff regarding what programs they would like us to present this year.
- A draft will be sent to committee members by mid next week. When we distribute it to staff, we will request that it be returned by February 17th.
- Suzanne Janitz agrees to do a presentation on Interviewing Skills for March 8, 2006. Carla will verify Eaton Lounge for that.
- Lou will ask Debbie Warren if she would consider doing a presentation. Lou will show her our survey for a starting point of topics.
- Carla will talk to Larry Malone and John Clemens to see if they would consider doing a presentation.
- We will ask Staff Council about whether the College should consider monthly information sessions for staff on each department, and/or something similar to what it offers parents of new students.
Next meeting will be March 1, 2006 9 a.m. Clark 155