Minutes of Meeting: May 5, 2005
Present: Nadine Carvin, Suzanne Janitz, Carla Tenace, Tammy Hammon-Card, Suzanne Gaynor
1. We reviewed what's needed for Mark's presentation next week. We have plenty of evaluation forms. Suzanne Janitz will bring a sign-in sheet. Nadine will introduce Mark. His bio info is on the announcement.
2. Carla will check in with Mike Haehnel to gather the info for the announcement of his presentation, which should go out on May 25th.
3. We will meet again on May 26th at 9 a.m. in Clark 155 to review the May presentation and adjust any details for June. We will also start planning the fall sessions.
4. Suzanne Gaynor brought a summary of the evaluations from Manny's April presentation. She will make a copy of it for everyone on the committee. We can use the list of topics they produced to do some planning for fall.
5. Suzanne Janitz brought a letter of invitation from HealthLinks Fitness Center regarding a partnership with employers. She asked if anyone would like to go to the meeting next Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. to represent Hartwick. Nadine agreed to go. The group discussed what is offered at HealthLinks, and there is interest in finding out what type of discounts may be available. There are a number of Hartwick people who are already members.
6. Adjourned at approximately 9:30 a.m.
7. Last note: Staff Council has received a budget of $1400 for the year, so there may be some funds available for the PDC workshops. The council has not determined how the money will be used.