For Photography Projects
- What is the subject or message to be conveyed with photography?
- If an event is to be photographed, what is the date, location, and time of the event?
- What is the timeline for the project?
- Is color or black and white photography required?
- Will the image be used in print or the Web or both?
- Who should be in the photograph?
- What is the best time to arrange for photos to be taken?
- Who is the contact for the project?
- To what department account number should we charge any production costs?
- How many images are required?
- Have you reviewed our Campus Photography Policy?
- Have you submitted appropriate photography release forms for non-Hartwick individuals?
Submit all photography request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for photography must be received one month in advance of the event to be considered for coverage. No telephone requests will be honored.
Note: The Office of Marketing & Communications may be able to photograph your event under certain circumstances. If a professional freelance photographer is needed, your department will be charged back for the day rate, as well as the cost of travel, processing, and prints. These costs could run upward of $1,000 per day. We ask for a minimum of 30 days notice for photography needs.