Proofing & Editing Projects
Contacts for Proofing & Editing Projects
Policy: Letters and e-mails intended for audiences of 25 or more should be approved by the Office of Marketing and Communications.
Contact: Chris Lott at ext. 4031.
For Communications Proofing & Editing Projects
- What is the timeline for sending the communication?
- Who is the contact for the project?
- Does it require a scanned signature?
- Have you planned for personalization with a document-file merge?
- Are you sending the communication electronically?
- Will you be using GroupMail to send the communication electronically?
- Are you planning to track the GroupMail open and click-through rates?
- Does the information in your printed piece belong on your office or department Web site?
- Should the communication refer to material on the Web?
- Is a "named" URL required?
- Has the "named" URL been verified?
- Is a new Web page needed?
- If a new Web page is not required, does the current Web page need updating to complement the printed piece?
- How will the Web page complement the printed piece: photos, message, colors, etc.?
- What is the timeline for publishing the new page?