The large poster printer which was formally in the PSGE office in Golisano has been moved to Clark Hall Room 138, within the Copy Center.
To schedule your poster printing needs, please view the online Poster Printer calendar page. Navigate to the "Week" tab to view time slots available Monday-Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. for each poster request. E-mail your preferred time slot(s) to email@example.com. The calendar will be updated with e-mailed requests on a first come-first serve basis. You will receive an e-mail confirmation giving your time slot(s) and estimated turn-around time(s) and verifying parameters about your poster (listed below). Turn-around time will usually be the same day or the next day.
- Please save your file as an Adobe pdf file (*.pdf file extension), to preserve design format, before submitting your print request.
- The Copy Center is open Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- The e-mail address for poster printing is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For poster printing questions, scheduling, and requests, call 607-431-4522.
- The printing cost is approximately $1.75 per square foot for matte finish, and $2.75 for gloss finish.
- Two poster paper types are available: Matte (flat) or Ultra (gloss) finish. Consider where your poster will be displayed. There is more glare from lights on a gloss finish than a flat finish. Samples of both paper types are available at the Copy Center.
- When submitting your poster request, please indicate:
- Pickup date
- Time slot for printing
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Department account number
- Poster dimensions (maximum 43" in one dimension)
- Color or black and white (select one)
- Matte (flat) or Ultra (gloss) paper (select one)
- Margin size top/bottom in inches
- Margin size side to side in inches
- Other instructions