Technology Resource Center
The Technology Resource Center is your first stop for technology questions and troubleshooting. We are located on the 1st floor of Clark Hall and are open 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday. You can drop in during our open hours, call us at 607-431-4357, or email us at email@example.com.
Services the TRC offers:
- A helpdesk area to assist you with walk-in, phone and email questions and troubleshooting
- Student laptop hardware and software repairs - see TRC Services for Students for details
- Faculty/staff computer repair and troubleshooting for College-owned equipment
- Technology purchasing and advice for faculty and staff
- The TRC store for purchase of small items such as Ethernet cables and printer cables. Student purchases can be made with WICKit card only. Faculty and staff may charge to their department.
- The TRC is the home department of the Student Technology Assistants Program
- Ink, toner and electronics recycling for the campus
- On the left you will find links to additional information regarding our services and policies