Hartwick College offers Atomic Learning as an online software training resource for faculty, staff and students. It is our goal to prepare our community of learners and educators with the 21st century skills needed for today's world.
To Use Atomic Learning:
- Go to the Hartwick College Blackboard portal http://community.hartwick.edu
- Log on with your Hartwick username and password
- Click the link in the lower left of the screen for Atomic Learning's software and technology learning resources
- Click the drop down arrow to the right of 'Applications' to select a software aplication
- Click the 'Find Tutorials' button
- Click the links to locate the software version and topics you are interested in
- You may also wish to use the Getting Started Guide on the AL home page to familiarize yourself with Atomic Learning
Atomic Learning provides training on over 110 of the most commonly used software applications, such as Microsoft Office, SPSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Blackboard, Acrobat, Photoshop and many more. Atomic Learning breaks down each application into manageable tasks and explains each task through a one- to three-minute video tutorial. You can view a tutorial when you have a quick question about a program you're using, or you can view a series of tutorials and master an entire application.
With our Hartwick subscription to Atomic Learning, you have the following benefits available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week--from home, off-campus, or in your dorm room or office:
- - Over 30,000 tutorials on more than 110 software applications
- - Workshops on topics such as blogging, podcasting, newsletter design, presentation and more
- - Over 500 new tutorials added to the site every 45 days
- - Free Storyboard Pro software and access to Atomic Learning's popular Video Storytelling Guide
- - Self-assessment tools
- - Hundreds of Spanish language tutorials
- - Closed captioning on thousands of tutorials
- - For PC or Mac
Please take advantage of this powerful resource, whether you use Atomic Learning for your classes, for having students brush up on skills, for your projects or even for your own personal growth. Log in anytime, day or night. If you have any questions about our online software training, please contact Suzanne Gaynor at x-4670 or firstname.lastname@example.org.