Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Assessment
The Office of the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Assessment enhances student learning and institutional effectiveness by engaging the Hartwick College community in a process of continuous improvement that builds upon the science of teaching, learning, and assessment.
What we do
- Assessment of Student Learning and Institutional Effectiveness Support
- Scanning and entry of assessment data
- Note taking for assessment meetings/discussions to capture evidence of action in using assessment data
- Programming for assessment workshops and presentations
- Coordinates academic program review process
- Administrative liaison to CAGE and CWAC
- Teaching and Learning Support
- Programming for workshops and presentations
- Coordinates administrative side of faculty development
- Resource for faculty and staff on teaching and learning
The Office of Academic Affairs and Assessment is located on the second floor of Bresee Hall, Room 205.
Dr. Robert Drake, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Assessment
Kathleen Carlson, Administrative Assistant to the Associate Dean