Off-Campus J Term Programs 2014
Global. Life-changing. Experiential. Valuable. Deep. Applied. Essential. Phenomenal. Ground-breaking. Important.
The next deadline for acceptance into an Off-Campus J Term Program will be in the fall, on September 13. To learn more about the application process please go here to the Application Process and Forms page.
Incoming first-year students are welcome to apply to courses. Some courses have pre-requisites. Please contact the Program Leader before applying to make sure you qualify. The following courses are recommended for first-year students:
- Art & Achitecture of Rome, Florence & Venice
- Natural Hisotry of Costa Rica
- Vietnam: Education, Language and Culture
- Language Immersion in the Heart of France
- Imagined Communities in France
- Field Geology of the Desert Southwest
- German Term in Vienna, Austria
- The Culture and Crafts of Hungary
- Greece & Turkey - Political Animals: Life and Thought in the Ancient Greek World
- Psychology, Film and New York City
- Pyschology of Creativity in Hawaii
- Sacred Space in America
- Irish Culture and Society II
- Theatre in England
For courses that remain open, you are welcome to apply online now.
Hartwick's January Term offers wonderful opportunities for students to travel, study, and live off campus. Hartwick students may select from a variety of destinations for their month-long off-campus experience. Programs will be in Africa, Europe, Asia, and the Caribbean, as well as North, Central, and South America.
Already decided on a Off-Campus J Term course? Visit the Application Process page to access all the required forms to apply. Be sure to review General Information and Policies, and find information about scholarships.
For more information, contact us at the Global Education Office, 1st Floor Golisano Hall, 607-431-4079.
Tweets by @yourpassage