WebAdvisor for Students FAQ
This page contains important information regarding your Hartwick College Webadvisor account. WebAdvisor provides you with the ability to view your grades, GPA, transcripts, class schedule, and other important information online. Below are procedures to access several student menu items in WebAdvisor.
How Do I Log In to WebAdvisor?
- Click here to open the WebAdvisor For Students Menu in a new window.
- From the Current Students screen click LOG IN at the top of the page.
- Enter your user name and network password in the appropriate box and click Submit.
- After you successfully log in you will return to the Current Students menu.
How Do I Search for Classes?
- Click Search for Sections under Registration.
- Select a term and any additional search criteria (Subjects, Course Levels, etc.). Note: selecting a term is required; all other search criteria are optional. However, adding additional criteria will speed up your search!
- Click Submit to view classes.
How Do I Check My Grades?
- Click Grades under Academic Profile. You will see a menu of all the terms in which you have earned grades.
- Click a checkbox next to the term for which you would like to see grades. Note: you can only check one box at a time.
- Click Submit to view grades for the selected term.
How Do I Check My Grade Point Average (GPA)?
- Click Grade Point Average by Term under Academic Profile. You will see a menu of all the terms in which you have earned grades.
- Click a checkbox next to the term for which you would like to see your GPA. Note: you can only check one box at a time.
- Click Submit to view GPA information for the term you selected.
- Your GPA can also be viewed on your Program Evaluation/Degree Audit.
How Do I Check my Transcripts?
- Click Transcript under Academic Profile.
- Select Transcript Type UG from the drop down menu.
- Click Submit to see your Transcripts.
How Do I Check My Program Evaluation/Degree Audit?
- Click Program Evaluation/Degree Audit under Academic Profile. You will see your active program.
- Click the checkbox for your active program.
- Click Submit to view your Program Evaluation/Degree Audit.
- Use your degree audit to monitor and plan your progress toward degree completion. Your degree audit will provide you with a comprehensive view of courses you have completed and courses you will need to complete for your major and Curriculum XXI. Your degree audit contains other valuable information including your cumulative and major GPA, your anticipated completion date (ACD), the name of your advisor, your writing level, your Catalog year, and your total credits earned.
How Do I Check My Class Schedule?
- Click My Class Schedule under Academic Profile.
- Click the arrow in the drop-down box to select the term you wish to see.
- Click Submit to view your schedule.
How Do I Print an Enrollment Verification?
- Click Enrollment Verification under Academic Profile (make sure you log in first!).
- You will be taken to the National Student Clearinghouse web site where you will be asked to log in using your Social Security Number. Students with no Social Security number should contact the Registrar's Office for all Enrollment Verifications.
If you need assistance with your WebAdvisor account or password, please call the Technology Services Center, ext. 4357. More information on WebAdvisor can be found by clicking here.