Summer Transition Days
We are happy to announce dates for our summer 2014 Transition Day events for students with disabilities.
Transition Day will allow students with disabilites to become oriented to the AccessAbility Services Office and support services at Hartwick College. The program will introduce students to the college academic structure, address the differences between high school and Higher Ed, and lay the foundation for a successful transition to college.
Friday, July 11
Friday, August 1
The program will run from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Check back soon for a detailed itinerary.
As a result of attending the Transition Day program, students will:
- learn about the difference between high school and college
- understand the process for requesting learning accommodations
- orient themselves to assistive technologies
- gain knowledge about the Hartwick campus, website, policies and procedures
- meet with the Coordinator of Learning Support, Counseling Services, and IT
To register submit the Transition Day Registration Form by July 1. Registration forms can be sent to the address indicated, faxed to 607-431-4567, or scan and email to Robin Diana at email@example.com.
For further information, contact Robin Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 607-431-4195.