'Wick 101 Peer Leaders
The Peer Leaders are upper-class students who assist new students with the transition to Hartwick College and the community throughout the first semester.
PLs help with the transition to Hartwick by:
- Serving as a co-instructor in the'Wick 101 class
- Introducing new students to resources and services on campus
- Serving as a resource for students outside the class
- Sharing their stories of personal challenges and successes during their own first year
- Helping students learn the ins-and-outs of Hartwick
The PL staff is selected and trained in a variety of areas. Each Peer Leader brings a wealth of experience to achieve the mission of making a difference for new students and their families.
We are currently hiring the Fall 2014 Peer Leader Staff! Candidates interested in this position should review the position description and submit an application through Hartlink (under CSS) by Monday, March 17.