'Wick 101 Peer Leaders
The Peer Leaders are upper-class students who assist new students with the transition to Hartwick College and the community throughout the first semester.
PLs help with the transition to Hartwick by:
- Serving as a co-instructor in the'Wick 101 class
- Introducing new students to resources and services on campus
- Serving as a resource for students outside the class
- Sharing their stories of personal challenges and successes during their own first year
- Helping students learn the ins-and-outs of Hartwick
The PL staff is selected and trained in a variety of areas. Each Peer Leader brings a wealth of experience to achieve the mission of making a difference for new students and their families.