- Katherine Blackwell, Ph.D., Visiting Assistant Professor of Psychology;
B.S., University of Rochester; M.A., Ph.D, University of Colorado, Boulder
Specialty Areas: child development, thought and language, development of working memory, psychology of film
- Jeffrey Goldman, Ph.D., Professor of Psychology;
B.A., Harpur College; M.A., Ph.D., Syracuse University
Specialty Areas: clinical psychology, counseling psychology, abnormal psychology, personality, psychological testing, autism and developmental disabilities.
- Lisa Onorato, Ph.D., Chair and Professor of Psychology;
B.A., Gettysburg College; M.A., Ph.D., New Mexico State University
Specialty Areas: cognitive psychology, cognitive science, human factors engineering, creativity, psychological research methods.
- Lynn Elmore, Ph.D., Professor of Psychology;
B.A., Windham College; M.A., Connecticut College; Ph.D., University of Connecticut
Specialty Areas: developmental psychology, development of sexual orientation, qualitative research methods.
- Kin Ho Chan, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Psychology;
B.A., Houghton College; Ph.D., Purdue University
Specialty Areas: biopsychology, cognitive neuroscience, learning, drugs and brain, experimental statistics.
- Justin Wellman, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Psychology;
B.S., Baldwin-Wallace College; M.A., Ph.D., University of Toledo
Specialty Areas: applied social psychology, health psychology, motivation and emotion, experimental statistics.