Psychology Research Facilities
The psychology department houses a suite of rooms for student research:
- Two computer rooms complete with computers, scanners, color/laser/poster-size printers, digital cameras/video recorders, computer projectors, psychology software (SPSS, psychological testing questionnaires, bibliography making, APA formatting, cognitive psychology experiments, Mel Lab, etc. )
- BioPAC resources for research involving physiological measures, including EEG, GSR, heart rate, etc.
- One-way mirror observation deck and adjoining conference room
- Large conference research room (8 chairs and 8 modular desks)
- Behavioral Neuroscience Laboratory Facilities for physiological and animal research include temperature-regulated housing, washroom with sink, observation area with operating table, and 4 private cubicles.
- Two private research rooms (1 large table, 2 chairs, shelves, plus researcher's corner)
- Student lounge and meeting room (with psychology journals, Psi Chi newsletters, graduate-school brochures and books, GRE practice tests, refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, etc.)