Course Registration Information
Fall Term 2015 course registration opens at 9 am April 6 and closes at 5 pm April 17th. A special Add/Drop period for Fall Term 2015 opens on May 4 at 9 am and closes on May 8th at 5 pm. After May 8th, schedule changes are not allowed until the next add/drop period opens August 27th at 9 am.
PRIORITY GROUPS HAVE CHANGED! Academic Affairs has implemented the following priority groups for fall term 2015 course registration:
|Group||Start Date||End Date|
|Three Year Degree Students||April 6||April 17|
|Current Junior/Senior Nursing/Education/Honors, Sophomore Honors||April 7||April 17|
|Remaining Juniors/Seniors||April 8||April 17|
|Current Sophomore Nursing/Education||April 9||April 17|
|Remaining Sophomore||April 10||April 17|
|Current Freshmen Nursing/Education/Honors||April 13||April 17|
|Remaining Freshmen||April 14||April 17|
|Open for all students||April 15||April 17|
- In the above grid, Education includes Music Education.
- Other important dates are found by clicking here.
- Your registration time is randomly assigned based on your Anticipated Completion Date (ACD). If you believe your ACD is incorrect, please contact the Office of the Registrar immediately.
- All students must use e-Reg to register. Instructions are located here.
- Senior Projects, permission required courses, Independent/Directed studies, course repeats cannot be registered using e-Reg. You must use the appropriate form to register for these courses. Forms are located here.
- Overload fees apply when registering for more than 20 credits in fall/spring and 4 in January. Late add fees apply when adding a course after the posted add/drop period at the start of a term. A schedule of fees is listed here.
Please note: the Office of the Registrar no longer provides paper copies of schedules.
Remember: check your WebAdvisor account on March 12th for your pre-reg date/time. Check again on March 30 for any account holds! If you have a hold you will not be able to pre-register for classes!
Check your degree audit to determine which courses you will need this Fall.
e-Reg is required for course registration, click here for instructions.
Students may only register for up to 4 credits in January and 20 credits in spring without petitioning. Click here for more information on the overload policy.
Permission required courses cannot be registered electronically. You must file an add/drop form signed by the instructor with the Office of the Registrar to register for a permission only course. This includes senior thesis/project, Music Performance and Independent/Directed Studies. Registration forms, including Senior Thesis/Project, can be found by clicking here. Additional Registration FAQ's and other important information can be found found by clicking here.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of the Registrar at (607) 431-4460 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Notice: In an effort to cut down on paper usage and further ensure the privacy and security of student records, the Registrar's Office is no longer printing paper copies of course schedules for add/drop or registration transactions processed in house. All add/drop and registration changes are viewable in WebAdvisor immediately upon processing. If you need a paper copy of your schedule you may print one out via your WebAdvisor account.