Forms and Petitions
Looking for a Hartwick College form or petition? Below you'll find a list of downloadable forms from the Office of the Registrar.
Please note, all downloadable forms are in pdf format. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader if needed to view these forms.
Major/Program/Advisor Change Forms
- Advisor/Major/Minor Declaration/Change (pdf) Completed form must be returned to the Office of Academic and Pre-Professional Advising for processing.
- Catalog Year/Anticipated Completion Date Change (pdf)
- Three-Year Bachelor's Degree Declaration (pdf)
Applications for Non-Credit Study and Special Student Status
- Application for Non-Credit Study (pdf)
- Application for Admission with Special Student Status (Faculty/Staff) (pdf)
Course Approval Request Forms
- Request For Course Approval (Use for Summer Course Approval) (pdf)
Complete this form to request approval for courses taken at another institution. Please note that the maximum number of semester hours a student may transfer is 60. Juniors and Seniors who seek to transfer more than 8 semester hours from a community college must petition the Committee on Academic Standards. If you are within the last year of residence (30 semester hours) you must petition the Committee on Academic Standards for a waiver of the residency requirement. This form was updated in July 2014.
- Request for Experiential Learning Credit (pdf)
Course Registration Forms
- Application for Hartwick/SUNY Oneonta Exchange (to take a class at SUNY Oneonta) (pdf)
- Course Add/Drop & Permission (pdf) This form was updated on 8/5/13 - all previous versions are obsolete.
- Course Block Form (pdf)
- Independent/Directed Study (pdf)
- Senior Project/Thesis (pdf)
Enrollment/Degree Verification and Transcript Requests
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Related Forms
- Request to Send Grades to Parent or Guardian (pdf)
- Student Release of Information (FERPA Waiver) (pdf)
- Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information (pdf)
Information Change Request Forms
- Request for Student Information Change (pdf)
Use this form to change or update your local or home address, emergency contact or billing address, Social Security Number or Name. Permanent home address changes can also requested via WebAdvisor. All other address changes are required in writing.
Leave of Absence/Withdrawal Forms
- Leave of Absence Request (pdf)
- Withdrawal Request (pdf)
- Return from General Leave of Absence Request - must be completed prior to returning from a general leave of absence (pdf)
- Deletion of Courses from Final GPA (pdf)
- Part Time/Full Time Status Change (pdf)
- Readmission Application (for students returning from a withdrawal or academic dismissal) (pdf)
- Readmission Enrollment Confirmation (to be completed after readmission has been approved) (pdf)
- Waiver of Physical Education Requirement (pdf)
- Waiver of the Foreign Language Requirement (must be picked up in the Registrar's Office)
- Request for Proficiency/Challenge Exam Credit (must be picked up in the Registrar's Office)
- Request for Replacement Diploma (pdf)
Incomplete and Final Grading Forms
- Incomplete Grade Change Request (pdf)
Use this form to submit a final grade for a previously submitted incomplete grade. For Faculty and Instructors ONLY!
- Extension of Incomplete Deadline (pdf)
Use this form to extend the deadline for an incomplete grade. Must be filled out by student and faculty/instructor.
- Incomplete Explanation Form (pdf)
This form must be submitted when issuing a grade of Incomplete in WebAdvisor. For Faculty and Instructors ONLY!
- Grade Change Petition (pdf)
Use this form to change a previously issued final grade. This form must be returned to Academic Affairs.