Welcome to the Stevens German Library, a college resource dedicated to helping students achieve academic success. Our contemporary library is many faceted. It offers a variety of learning technologies and a choice of environments to suit your learning style. We have -
- a collection of books, periodicals, microforms and films housed on our shelves
- electronic resources delivered to the computers in your residence halls and homes
- comfortable spaces for individual study or collaborative work
- a listening center and viewing area
- wireless and wired network access
- a dedicated staff...
The library brings together a group of staff with a variety of expertise, skills, and knowledge that is eager to hear your questions and help with your research. We have designed services that we hope offer tangible benefits to students and would be happy to entertain your suggestions for improvement. Remember, our job is to help you be successful - so come by and don't hesitate to ask for assistance or instruction. Click on the items below to find out more...