Your next steps for starting your Hartwick journey off right are outlined below!
Personal Network Information
New students will receive network username and password information in a welcome letter from the Dean of Student Success (sent to enrolled students beginning in March). This information is needed to access some required forms.
Required Forms: Check back for Links and Deadlines
- Academic Course Planner: Will be available April 15
- Housing & Roommate Preference Questionnaire or Commuter Application Form
- Financial Responsibility Form (pdf – print or scan and send to email@example.com or fax to 607-431-4006)
- Honors Program application (by invitation only)
- Three-Year Bachelor’s Degree Program enrollment deadline (if applicable)
- Health Forms (pdf – print, complete, & mail): Immunization record and physician appointment required
- Final, official high-school and college transcripts must be sent to: Office of Admissions, Hartwick College, PO Box 4020, Oneonta, NY 13820
- AP, CLEP, IB and transfer credits due – official transcripts only (if applicable)
- Awakening enrollment
- Insurance Election Form – check back early summer
- Athletic Compliance Forms – for fall-semester athletes only; check with individual coach
- AlcoholEDU & Haven Online Educational Module – information will be emailed in July
Please submit all required forms by due dates – this information will be needed to prepare for your arrival. Students will not be able to start classes or athletic practices without submission of all required forms.
- Welcome Weekend Orientation – check in at Welcome Weekend Headquarters, Wednesday, August 23!
- New Student Read summer reading assignment due Welcome Weekend (Wine to Water, by Doc Hendley)
- Bring your social security card and one photo ID if you plan to work on campus
Voluntary Disclosure of a Disability Form (documentation of a disability needed in addition to this form)
Parent/Guardian Disclosure Form (online submission by parent/guardian only)