Transfer Transition Day: Fall 2017 Options TBA
Because the transfer experience is so important to us, we provide new transfer students the option of attending a program over the summer that focuses solely on the transfer transition.
The Transfer Transition Day will introduce you to your new resources and provide you with the opportunity to complete placement exams as needed. You’ll meet with an advisor to finalize your fall term course schedule, have your photo taken for your ID card, and meet other transferring students. Special programming for family members is also offered.
Transfer Transition Program Schedule-at-a-Glance:
- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Open Office Hours
- 10:30 – 11:00 a.m. – Orientation Check In
- 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. – Welcome
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Writing Placement Exam
- 12:30 – 1:15 p.m. – Lunch with current students and other new transfer students
- 1:15 p.m. – Afternoon program will include course schedule adjustments, as well as the math placement and/or chemistry placement as needed. The program will conclude based on individual schedules early to mid-afternoon.
Those unable to attend the program will need to complete placement exams and finalize course schedules during Welcome Weekend.