Requirements & Credits
All international applicants are required to submit the following:
- A signed and completed Hartwick College application or Common Application.
- Affidavit of Financial Support (i.e., bank statement, proof of sponsorship and/or overall financial affordability).
- Original certificates or certified copies of academic records from your secondary school and any colleges or universities you have attended.
- It is strongly recommended that you have your high school transcript evaluated by World Education Services (WES) or certified in English.
- TOEFL, SAT I, or IELTS scores (see below).
TOEFL, Language Proficiency, & SAT I
International students are asked to submit official test scores. If English is your first language, we require SAT I or ACT exam scores. If English is not your first language, we require the TOEFL or IELTS.
Critical reading: 420
Interviewing & Visiting Campus
If you would like, you can schedule a telephone interview or campus visit by emailing Pam Hilton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hartwick College recognizes the International Baccalaureate Diploma for purposes of admission. Course credit will be granted for higher-level subjects with grades of 4 or better. Standard-level subjects will be evaluated on an individual basis. A-levels also are considered for Hartwick College credit. Other coursework will be evaluated on an individual basis. Provide official scores to the Admissions Office to have evaluated for credit.
*For a complete overview of IB policy, please click here.