Hartwick's Cable TV System
Hartwick has its own cable television system which provides a mix of entertainment and educational support programming.
The channels listed below are provided in Hartwick's basic cable TV service. If you have a cable-ready TV, you will have access to all of them.
Not seeing all channels?
- First, be sure your TV is set to CATV and not AIR (do this from your TV remote's menu settings).
- Next, use your TV remote's menu to scan and add our channels to your TV.
- If you have a VCR/DVD player, the setting changes above must be done from that device.
- If that is not successful, please contact the TRC at 607-431-4357 or e-mail email@example.com. Please be prepared to tell us your name, residence hall, room number and which side of room, and leave a phone number where you can be reached.
No channels or reception problems?
- Reception problems are frequently due to loose connections. Please check your connections if you are experiencing poor reception.
- If you have no channels at all, or if you continue to have unsatisfactory reception after checking your connections, then please use the link below to troubleshoot and open a ticket with Campus TeleVideo:
Other Media Requests
Classroom Media Requests To request TVs, VCRs, DVD players, overhead projectors, data projectors, cassette recorders, and other media equipment for classroom use
Cable TV Broadcast Requests To request a film to be shown on Hartwick's cable channel
Video Bulletin Board Request The video bulletin board service runs on channels 2-9 when there is no movie playing, and on channel 10 all the time. Students, faculty, and staff can post messages on the video bulletin board service. To make a request
Note: Free-to-Air channels have international content.