The William V. Campbell H’10 Fitness Center is a 6,500 square-foot, state-of-the-art exercise facility designed to meet the needs of all students. It includes the Perrella Cardio & Strength Training Center and the Hutman Studio.
The Perrella Training Center has industry-leading fitness technology. Equipment brands include Expresso, Precor and Nautilus. There are 32 different cardio, stretching, strength, and functional training stations – and free weights.
|Campbell Fitness Center Hours Summer 2016
||Campbell Fitness Center Hours Academic Year
|Sunday 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
||Sunday 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
|Monday 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
||Monday 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
|Tuesday 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
||Tuesday 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
|Wednesday 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
||Wednesday 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
|Thursday 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
||Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m
|Friday 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
||Friday 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
||Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The fitness center has abbreviated hours during breaks. Please check The Wire for break week schedules. Trained fitness attendants are here to assist you in a variety of ways. They can help you set up a basic program and teach you how to use the equipment correctly.
We are committed to making sure that all of our policies and procedures are properly enforced so that we can continue to offer our community a safe place to work out and have fun. When using the facility, please follow these posted rules.
- Please show respect for the equipment, facility, staff and others.
- All persons planning to make use of these facilities must be prepared to show proper college identification: (a current Hartwick College identification card, or Hartwick Fitness Club membership card.) Anyone not able to show proper identification will be asked to leave the facility.
- Please consult your physician prior to undertaking exercise. Participation is at your own risk.
- Children 15 years and under MUST be accompanied by a parent when using all other facilities are not permitted inside the Elting and Campbell Fitness Centers.
- Children 16 to 18 are permitted to use the Fitness Centers ONLY when accompanied by a parent.
- Please be aware the fitness centers may close or have fewer hours when classes are not in session.
- Please wear clean exercise shoes
- The use of photographic equipment to take pictures of any person in the facilities is prohibited.
- Plastic water bottles are allowed and encouraged. All other food and glass containers are not allowed.
- Please pick up trash, towels and personal belongings before leaving. Try to leave the center in better condition than when you arrived.
- Proper attire is required at all times. Shirts and athletic shoes must be worn. Please no outside shoes, sandals, open toe shoes or bare feet in any of the facilities.
- Modifications or rearrangement of equipment or facilities, or bringing in other outside equipment are not permitted.
- Please store books, bags, coats and other personal belongings in the cubbies or areas provided.
- Horseplay and loud, foul or offensive language will not be tolerated.
The Hutman Studio is multi-purpose exercise and dance studio with mirrors, audio equipment, a wood dance floor, and 13 Keiser spin bikes. The Studio is the home of student-led fitness classes, physical education courses, The Mixed Martial Arts Club, Orchesis rehearsals and more!
We ask all those who want to use the Hutman Studio sign in at the Campbell front desk and be prepared to leave your WICKit ID or fitness ID with the attendant while using the studio. This room may occasionally be reserved for classes, peer-led programs, recreation group activities, or performance-based student organizations. All reservations must be made through Heidi Tanner, director of The Campbell Fitness Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. A schedule for the room will be posted on the door each month. In general, the Studio is open the same hours as the The Perrella Cardio & Strength Training Center.
When a fitness class or group is in session in The Hutman Studio, we ask that others wait to enter until the class or group is finished, or join the class!