Pine Lake Housing:
- Applications available: TBA
- Applications due: TBA
- Notification via e-mail: TBA
Townhouses and Leitzell Hall:
- Applications available online February 13
- Please Note:
- Students can be on only one intent form.
- Completed Suite Request Form is due by April 10th by 5:00 p.m., late forms will not be accepted
- Rankings will be posted in the Office of Residential Life and Housing on April 12th
- Please Note:
- Groups of all seniors will have first choice in all four areas.
- The group ranking is based on seniority and the average points of all of the students.
- 4 person Townhouse and Suite Selection will take place on April 17th in the Farrington Room (Dewar Union, 2nd floor) at 7:00 p.m. If at least one member of your group is not present then we will go to the next ranking.
- Rankings are based on the following order:
3 seniors, 1 junior
2 seniors, 2 juniors
1 senior, 3 juniors
1 senior, 2 juniors, 1 sophomore
1 senior, 1 junior, 2 sophomores
1 senior, 3 sophomores
3 juniors, 1 sophomore
2 juniors, 2 sophomores
1 junior, 3 sophomores
- Signed contracts are due by April 20th.
- "NEW" Students who sign up for Townhouse or Leitzell Suites must be here for the full year. Students studying abroad in fall or spring cannot sign up for these options.
- "NEW" Students graduating before May 2013 cannot sign up for these options.
Open Room Selection:
- Residence Hall Options - Holmes Hall (honors building), Saxton Hall, Wilder Hall, van Ess Hall, Oyaron House (substance-free), and Hilltop House. Leitzell 2 person suite, Leitzell enhanced single (2 available)
On April 20th an appointment card will be placed in your mailbox. The card will include your name, points, and the time you are scheduled to select your room. Do Not Lose this card; you will need to bring it to the open room selection.
- Open room selection will begin on April 24th in the Farrington Room (2nd floor Dewar), or Chesebro Room (2nd floor Dewar) and continue through April 27th. Appointments will be made for you based on your housing points. The highest housing points, by class year, will get the first appointments. If you are unable to attend your appointment you can send a proxy with a proxy form to select your room for you. If your name is called for your appointment and you (or your proxy) are not present we will go to the next appointment. If you know who you would like to live with next year, you can sign into a room together using the better selection time (please note: If signing in together BOTH/ALL students must be present or have a signed proxy form).
- "NEW" If you wish to select a double room, you must have a roommate. Residential Life will pair single students who need a roommate. We cannot guarantee a match for a person without a roommate. in the event that other students remain unpaired, you will be required to fill the next available half double.
- "NEW" Resident Housing Agreement - All students must sign a Housing Agreement and return to the Office of Residential Life 418 Dewar Union by 5:00 p.m. May 6th. The forms will be available during Spring Housing Selection and online. Failure to return this form can result in a hold on your account.
TO ALL STUDENTS: Preparation for Rankings will begin on March 1st - the Anticipated Graduation dates listed on that date will be the one used to Rank you/your group. If you need to alter your Graduation date please see the Registrar's Office prior to March 1.