Off-Campus Living Form

Only seniors or students who have been approved through the Office of Residential Life and Housing should complete this form.

Applicant Name:
Class Year:
Student ID No:
Date of Birth
Campus Box No.
Cell Phone

Late applications will not be accepted.

Term applying to begin off-campus residency:

Proposed Off-Campus Address:

Please indicate which Hartwick College meal plan you would like (or no meal plan):

To ensure that students reside in dwellings that meet minimum safety standards, Hartwick College requires that a copy of the Certificate of Compliance for the proposed rental unit be included with the off-campus application.

If you are under the age of 21 (at the time of application), parental permission must be submitted, in writing, with the application. You may have the permission sent via fax to 607-431-4527.


  • See Financial Aid first: You should meet with a Financial Aid officer before deciding to move off campus. Significant dollars may be cut from your aid package.
  • Be sure that your application is complete. Parental permission (if under 21) and a valid Certificate of Compliance must be submitted in order for your application to be approved.

Failure to provide the required documents by the deadline dates will result in the denial of your application. You will be assigned to a room on campus and be held responsible for payment of room and board charges.

Applicant's signature: Date:

Parent's Signature (if applicant is under the age of 21): ______________________________________
Date: ______________________