Intramural Softball Rules
Basic Softball Rules Apply
1. Slow pitch between 6 and 12 feet.
2. No bunting or stealing.
3. No Varsity baseball or softball players allowed to play.
4. Need at least 7 players to play the game. Co-ed needs at least 2 females per game. For each female lacking, an automatic out will be given to the team when they bat.
5. Everyone bats.
6. 10 fielders.
7. 1 hour time limit on games--at 55 minutes or later, you cannot start a new inning.
8. Games must start no later than 10 minutes after the start time. Games not started by this time will be forfeited.
9. Games will be 6 innings long.
10. You can score a maximum of 10 runs per inning. If a team is ahead by 15 or more runs after 4 innings the game will be called.