Scholarships & Financial Aid
At Hartwick, we're committed to making a superior education affordable for you and your family.
Hartwick will give you the opportunity to do more than you ever thought you would and be more than you ever thought you could. As a national leader in experiential learning, we value and reward excellence in and out of the classroom. With real-world experience in 31 academic majors, it's not surprising that according to PayScale.com our graduates command an average starting salary of $42,600, placing Hartwick among the top 50 liberal arts colleges in the nation, and are admitted to schools of medicine and law at twice the national average. And we work hard to make this superior education affordable.
- Hartwick offers more than $27 million in financial aid each year.
- Almost 100% of Hartwick students receive Hartwick scholarships and grants.
- Applying for aid is free and easy-and you'll be considered for academic scholarships just by applying to Hartwick.
The vast majority of Hartwick students receive one or more types of financial aid to help them and their families pay for college. Financial aid is awarded based on academic merit and/or financial need, and is awarded in three forms.
- Grants and scholarships, which do not have to be repaid
- Work-Study, which provides aid in the form of campus jobs
- Loans, which have to be repaid