Class Agent Volunteers
Class Agent Program
The Class Agent Program is comprised of a committed and loyal group of alumni who represent their individual class years. Class agents are ambassadors charged with helping to build a strong connection between alumni, classmates, and the College.
Class Agents are some of our most valuable volunteers. The job requirements are simple: a minimal time commitment and an interest in keep in touch with your classmates and friends. Being a class agent is a great way to remain involved after graduation, and you can be as active as your schedule will allow.
What does a Class Agent do?
The program is designed to help classmates stay connected and maintain relationships with one another and with Hartwick College. Class Agents work with Annual Giving staff to:
- Communicate on a regular basis with classmates; either via letter, email or social networking Web sites.
- Encourage attendance and participation in the 2013 Reunion Weekend.
- Serve as a member of the Reunion Class event planning committee.
- Set a leadership example by making a gift to the Annual Fund at a level that is personally meaningful before asking others to give.
- Solicit your class for a contribution to the Annual Fund through a written letter that the College can prepare under your signature or by writing a personal letter to your classmates both in the fall and in the spring.
- Personally solicit key classmates via email or telephone (if possible).
- Join us for Reunion Weekend.
Contact Faith Tiemann '05, Leadership Annual Giving Officer, 607-431-4044 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in becoming a Class Agent. Each class can utilize many volunteers and some classes are currently without a class agent.
Thank you for taking time to consider a gift to the College or serving as a Class Agent volunteer in honor of your reunion. We will see you on the Hill in October!