Hartwick College Staff Council (HCSC)
Staff Council seeks input and participation from all staff members. If you would like to add an item to an upcoming meeting agenda, please e-mail HCSC at email@example.com or contact any of our members.
Staff Council Meetings:
Meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month from 10:30-11:30 a.m. in Eaton Lounge.
Next meeting, Tuesday, October 14, 2014.
2014 - 15 Representation
|Divisional representatives are:||Term Ending|
|Enrollment Management: Caroline Slingluff||2016|
|Student Affairs: Paul Habernig||2016|
|College Advancement: Carrie Rosengren||2016|
|President's Office (HR, IR, Marketing & Communications): Stephanie Brunetta||2015|
|Finance: Patricia Thorne||2015|
|Academic Affairs: David Heyduk||2015|
|At-large exempt representatives:|
|Open Position (Fall 2014)||2015|
|At-large non-exempt representatives:|
The mission of the Hartwick College Staff Council is to advocate for staff at the institutional level, maximize staff potential, and serve in an advisory role to the President while fostering a sense of communication and community in order to enhance the student experience.
The HCSC goals:
· Build fellowship and strengthen communication among staff departments and between the staff and the campus community.
· Participate, assist, and advise in decision making processes by selecting staff representatives to serve on institutional task forces and campus wide committees when appropriate.
· Give voice to staff perspective by serving in an advisory role to the President representing the staff as a body through policy advocacy and the communication of concerns and ideas.
· Foster a sense of community and promote efforts to make our work environment efficient, fulfilling and positive.
· Promote a system that enables staff to reach their full potential.