Off-Campus J Term Programs 2015
Global. Life-changing. Experiential. Valuable. Deep. Applied. Essential. Phenomenal. Ground-breaking. Important.
Hartwick's January Term offers wonderful opportunities for students to travel, study, and live off campus. Hartwick students may select from a variety of destinations for their month-long off-campus experience. Programs will be in Africa, Europe, Asia, and the Caribbean, as well as North, Central, and South America.
The Fall Off-Campus J Term application season has opened.
Welcome back to campus! We hope you had a great summer and are looking forward to a big adventure in January. We'd like to do all we can to get you ready! We hope to see you at the 2015 Off-Campus J Term Program Fair in Dewar Balcony from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday, September 12. Here, you'll be able to meet with Program Directors as well students who've gone on previous programs.
First-year students are encouraged to consider the following courses open to first-year student applicants. Apply online today!
- Anthropology 355 - South Africa: Changes and Challenges
- Art/Geology 250 - Hungary: Geology in Art of Hungary
- Art History 350 - England & France: Museums and Monuments of London and Paris
- Economics 350 - Cuba in Flux
- Economics/Political Science 350 - Arizona, USA: Sustainable Public Policies in Arizona
- French 105 - France: Language Immersion in the Heart of France
- German 290/490 - Austria: German Term in Vienna
- Political Science 250 - Europe: European Union Politics
- Psychology 250 - Hong Kong: Psychology and Culture
- Sociology 250 - Netherlands: Comparative Criminal Justice
- Theatre 205 - New York City, USA: Theatre in New York City
Programs Available for Waitlist Only
- Biology 240 - Island Biogeography
- Biology 242 - Thailand: People, Animals and Plants of Thailand
- Business Administration 250/350 - Romania: Past, Present, and Potential
Programs No Longer Accepting Applications
- Education 255/390 - Cambodia: An Exploration of Education,Language and Culture
- Music 250 - Music, History and Dance in Ghana
- Sociology 350 - Social Work in London
- Spanish 305 - Language Immersion and History in Spain
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact the Program Director of that particular program or the Office of Global Education (located within the PSGE Center, Golisano Hall).
Apply for a Program
The scholarship process for 2015 Off-Campus J Term programs has closed . Please visit the scholarship page for more information.
Curious about what our students have done on past Off-Campus J Term courses? Visit HartwickExperience.com to read their stories.
For more information, contact us at the Global Education Office (The PSGE Center) 1st Floor Golisano Hall, 607-431-4079 or read Tweets by @yourpassage.