Submit Your Photos for Hartwick's 2011 CalendarJanuary 26, 2010
Do you have a great picture of Hartwick? The Office of Marketing & Communications is looking for your images for the 2011 College calendar. Winning images will be included in next year's calendar, meaning your picture will be on display on campus, in the Oneonta community, and in the homes of Hartwick parents and alumni.
Deadline for submissions is October 10, so keep snapping and sending in your images as the year goes on! Winners will be notified by December 1 of their inclusion.
What are we looking for?
Pictures of students, faculty, alumni, events, programs, January Term, buildings, games--you name it. We're looking for images from every season, so whether it's a great shot of summer at Pine Lake or a snow-covered Oyaron Hill, if it makes you proud, we want to see it.
How do you submit your photos?
- You can upload your images to our Flickr page at www.flickr.com/groups/hartwickcollege. Be sure to include your name and tag your photo "2011 calendar" so we know what to look for.
- Or e-mail your images to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "2011 calendar contest."
What else do you need to know?
- Photos must be full-size, high-resolution (300 dpi or better).
- Students, faculty, staff, parents, and alumni are eligible to enter.
We're excited to see Hartwick through your eyes! Good luck!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hartwick College is a private liberal arts and sciences college of 1,480 students, located in Oneonta, NY, in the northern foothills of the Catskill Mountains. Hartwick’s expansive curriculum emphasizes a uniquely experiential approach to the liberal arts. Through personalized teaching, collaborative research, a unique January Term, a wide range of internships, and limitless study-abroad opportunities, Hartwick ensures that students are prepared for the world ahead. Strong financial aid and scholarship programs keep a Hartwick education affordable.
Contact: Jen Moritz