NEWS & EVENTS
Hartwick Alumni Elect Six to Association BoardNovember 16, 2010
In elections held recently, the Hartwick College alumni body elected six members of its Alumni Association Board of Directors.
Those elected to their first term on the Board are:
- Scott Holdren '80, of Coeymans, NY. Physics/Forensics/Computer Science
Teacher and National Honor Society Advisor, Ravena-Coeymans-Selkirk H.S.
- Donald Keinz '75, of Wrentham, MA. President, Acadia Consulting Group Inc.
- Steven Paille '05, of Shaker Heights, OH. M.A. Candidate, Political Science,
West Virginia University, Case Western Reserve University Law School,
Class of 2013
- Elizabeth Arnett Paille '06, of Shaker Heights, OH. M.A. Candidate,
Elementary Education, West Virginia University Residence Hall Director
Elected to their second term on the board are:
- Kate Talbot Hurrle '98, of Canastota, NY. Project Manager, Koester Associates Inc.
- Erin Zuck '05, of Clinton, NY. Human Resources Manager, Morrisville Auxiliary
For more information, contact Director of Alumni Relations Duncan Macdonald '78 at 607-431-4032 or email@example.com
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hartwick College is a private liberal arts and sciences college of 1,500 students, located in Oneonta, NY, in the northern foothills of the Catskill Mountains. Hartwick's expansive curriculum emphasizes a uniquely experiential approach to the liberal arts. Through personalized teaching, collaborative research, a unique January Term, a wide range of internships, and vast study-abroad opportunities, Hartwick ensures that students are prepared for the world ahead. A Three-Year Bachelor's Degree Program and strong financial aid and scholarship offerings keep a Hartwick education affordable.
Contact: Christopher Lott