To schedule an event on campus, please fill out the online facility and event request form. This form is the only way to schedule an event. Please note, however, that filling out a request does not guarantee location availability. Before submitting your request, please peruse our Scheduling Policies and Scheduling FAQs.
You will need the following information when scheduling an event:
- date and time span of event (set-up times and event times may differ)
- first and second choice locations
- contact person and telephone number
- type of event and name of group attending
- event title and description for publicity purposes
- approximate number of people attending
- catering requests; download our menus: Student Pick Up Menu or Hartwick Catering Menu
- audio/visual requests
- set-up requirements
- account number
You may wish to review the campus online calendar prior to making your request with the online reservation form. A link to the campus calendar can be found under the News & Events section of the Web site, or on the home page.
For Pine Lake facility requests, contact Erin Toal, Coordinator of Pine Lake Residency, ToalE@hartwick.edu, 607-278-5429.