WICKit: Hartwick's campus card
The WICKit card is Hartwick College's ID card and is your personal identification while on/off campus. A tap or swipe of the Hartwick student WICKit (ID) card allows access to the following:
- Residence hall door plan (a student must tap or swipe at the outer door of their residence hall to gain access)
- Meal plan (students tap as they enter the Commons Dining Hall to access their meal plan)
- Meal plan dollars (for more info on meal plan dollars, click here)
- WICKit Dollars for on or off-campus purchases
- UniPrint free printing balance (for more information on Uniprint, click here)
WICKit Dollars are not tied to your College student account. WICKit works like a debit card, and can be used in campus food establishments, the Bookstore, library, campus vending machines, and campus laundry. In addition, a number of off-campus merchants have agreed to honor the card for your off-campus purchases. Funds deposited to WICKit will be carried over from one academic year to the next. At graduation or separation from the College, WICKit funds are applied to the student account and if there is a credit, the student receives a refund.
WICKit eAccounts is your go-to site for :
- Making a WICKit deposit - students or guests/parents can make an online deposit to a student WICKit account using VISA or MasterCard. If you wish to deposit by cash or check, take payment to the cashier in the Finance Office on the second floor of Bresee Hall.
- Viewing your WICKit, meal plan and printing account (Uniprint) balances
- Viewing your transaction history
- Deactivating a lost or stolen card and reactivate a found card if it has not already been replaced
WICKit eAccounts may be accessed from from http://www.hartwick.edu/eAccounts. the Hartwick web site (Current Students, Offices and Services), or from the Hartwick menu in Desire2Learn.
There is a mobile app available for WICKit eAccounts. Search in the Apple App Store or the Google Play store for "Blackboard Transact eAccounts". Once installed, search for Hartwick College in the app, then log in with your Hartwick network username and password. The app is free and allows the convenience of mobile access to your account.