WICKit: Your multi-purpose campus cardA tap or swipe of the Hartwick student WICKit (ID) card allows access to the following:
- Residence hall door plan (a student must tap or swipe at the outer door of their residence hall to gain access)
- Meal plan (students tap as they enter the Commons to access their meal plan)
- Meal plan dollars (for more info on meal plan dollars, click here)
- WICKit balance
- UniPrint free printing balance (for more information on Uniprint, click here)
WICKit funds are separate from your College student account. The WICKit balance works like a debit card. WICKit can be used in campus food establishments, the Bookstore, library, campus vending machines, and campus laundry. In addition, a number of off-campus merchants have agreed to honor the card for your off-campus purchases. Funds deposited to WICKit will be carried over from one academic year to the next. At graduation or separation from the College, WICKit funds are applied to the student account and if there is a credit, the student receives a refund.
WICKit eAccounts Access
WICKit eAccounts may be accessed from the Hartwick web site, Current Students, Offices and Services, or from the Hartwick menu in Desire2Learn, or directly from https://eacct-wickit-sp.blackboard.com/eaccounts/. Activities available from the online WICKit eAccounts:
- Make a WICKit deposit - students or guests/parents can make an online deposit to a WICKit account using VISA or MasterCard. If you wish to deposit by cash or check, take payment to the cashier in the Finance Office on the second floor of Bresee Hall.
- View your account balances
- View your meal plan and transaction history
- Deactivate a lost or stolen card and reactivate a found card if it has not already been replaced
There is a mobile app available for WICKit eAccounts. Search in the Apple App Store or the Google Play store for "Blackboard Transact eAccounts". Once installed, search for Hartwick College in the app, then log in with your Hartwick network username and password. The app is free and allows the convenience of mobile access to your account.