• Yager Bell Tower, Hartwick College
  • Dewar Union, Hartwick College
  • Hartwick geology students conducting field survey
  • Yager Hall, Hartwick College

Work-Study Position Request

Each department on campus may request students eligible under the work-study program to assist with various tasks within the department. Students are notified by the Financial Aid and Affordability Office if they are eligible for work-study and, if hired, are paid through a federal work-study fund. To facilitate the hiring process, you should complete the Work-Study Position Request Form to post positions to the Work-Study Job Board.

Important Guidelines:

  • Complete position request form for Job Board.
  • Complete Work-Study Authorization Form for new hires.
  • Receive authorization from Payroll Office for student to begin work.
  • Monitor hours being worked by students.
  • Complete and submit timecards each pay period

Completion of the position request form is necessary for approval of a position...