Work-Study Position Request
Each department on campus may request students eligible under the work-study program to assist with various tasks within the department. Students are notified by the Financial Aid and Affordability Office if they are eligible for work-study and, if hired, are paid through a federal work-study fund. To facilitate the hiring process, you should complete the Work-Study Position Request Form to post positions to the Work-Study Job Board.
- Complete position request form for Job Board.
- Complete Work-Study Authorization Form for new hires.
- Receive authorization from Payroll Office for student to begin work.
- Monitor hours being worked by students.
- Complete and submit timecards each pay period
Completion of the position request form is necessary for approval of a position...