Middle States Commission on Higher Education Accreditation
Hartwick’s accreditation was renewed in Spring 2016 after a successful submission and review of a Periodic Program Review. In Fall 2016, Hartwick began preparation for a Decennial Review and Self-Study process that will culminate in Spring 2019.
Middle States Statement of Accreditation
News and Events
- Hartwick’s Self-Study Design has been submitted to Middle States and is available to the campus community.
- Middle State’s Kick-Off Event – Thursday, March 16th from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. in the PSGE Center – Stop by Third Thursday and learn more about the Middle States Standards and our Self-Study Process. Contribute your ideas to help the Working Teams begin their work.
- Middle States Liaison Visit – Wednesday, March 22nd
- Faculty/Staff Open Forum: 10:30 – 11:15 a.m. in Eaton Lounge, Bresee Hall, 2nd Floor
- Student Open Forum: 11:15 – 12:00 p.m. in Farrington Room, Dewar; lunch will be provided, please RSVP to email@example.com.
Middle States Update – Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. – Golisano Hall
Please click on the links below to view each Standard’s presentation:
Thank you! We appreciate your involvement in the Self-Study process moving forward!