Hartwick has its own cable television system which provides a mix of entertainment and educational support programming.
The channels listed below are provided in Hartwick’s basic cable TV service. If you have a cable-ready TV with an NTSC ClearQuam tuner, you will have access to all of them. All digital TVs sold today have digital ATSC tuners (for off-air reception). Most, but not all, have the digital ClearQAM tuner needed to receive channels via the Campus’ TV network. If you do not receive all the channels in our lineup, then you probably require a digital converter box. You may purchase a compatible box using the link below.
Converter Box Purchase Details
Basic TV Setup
Verify that your TV set has the proper QAM tuner. Without a QAM tuner you will not receive all channels. Please refer to your TV’s owner manual for more details.
- You cannot scan for channels using a VCR/DVD player. The coaxial cable must be connected directly to the TV and the coaxial jack in your room. Be sure the cable is sufficiently tight at both ends to make a good connection and avoid reception problems.
- Power on your TV. Using your TV’s remote, access the menu/setup settings option to verify your TV is set to CATV or CABLE and not AIR before scanning to add our channels to your TV.
- Some Vizio TVs need the “Auto Channel Add” option turned to OFF before scanning for the digital channels. Please refer to your owner manual for more details.
- Please contact Apogee Customer Support, using the link below, no need to set up an account. Just scroll to the bottom of their web page and click “Get Support” to troubleshoot using chat, e-mail, or to open a ticket. Or, call toll-free 855-719-5082, or text “MyVideo” to 84700. They are available 24/7.
- Be prepared to tell them your name, residence hall, room number and which side of room, and a telephone number where you can be reached.
Apogee Customer Support
View Hartwick’s channel lineup:
See What’s Playing Now
Note: Free-to-Air channels have international content.
Campus Life TV Channel 10.1 on the College TV network has been upgraded. Faculty, Staff and students may submit an ad for display by visiting http://channel10.hartwick.edu. Guidelines for submission are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.