Hartwick has its own cable television system which provides a mix of entertainment and educational support programming.
The channels listed below are provided in Hartwick’s basic cable TV service. If you have a cable-ready TV with an NTSC ClearQuam tuner, you will have access to all of them. All digital TVs sold today have digital ATSC tuners (for off-air reception). Most, but not all, have the digital ClearQAM tuner needed to receive channels via the Campus’ TV network. We do not anticipate that you will need a digital converter box. But If you do, you may buy one from Apogee.
Apogee Customer Center
Scroll to the bottom of their web page to reach “Get Support” options: toll-free, chat, text, and email
Not seeing all channels?
- First, be sure your TV is set to CATV and not AIR (do this from your TV remote’s menu settings).
- Next, use your TV remote’s menu to scan and add our channels to your TV.
- You will not be able to use a VCR/DVD player to scan for channels. The TV cable must connect to your TV directly.
- Some Vizio TVs need the “Auto Channel Add” option turned to OFF before scanning for the digital channels. Please refer to your owner manual for more details.
- If that is not successful, please contact the TRC at 607-431-4357 or email email@example.com. Please be prepared to tell us your name, residence hall, room number and which side of room, and leave a phone number where you can be reached.
No channels or reception problems?
- Reception problems are frequently due to loose connections. Please check your connections if you are experiencing poor reception.
- If you have no channels at all, or if you continue to have unsatisfactory reception after checking your connections, please use the link below to troubleshoot and open a ticket with Apogee. Scroll to the bottom of their web page to reach “Get Support” options: toll-free, chat, text, and email.
Apogee Customer Support
View Hartwick’s channel lineup:
See What’s Playing Now
Note: Free-to-Air channels have international content.
WickTV channels are for on-campus viewing of course-related content. Your instructor should tell you the date, time, and channel on which the content will be played.
When no content is scheduled, WickTV channels display bulletin board information. Digital channel 4.1 and Analog channel 10 always display bulletin board information.