Classroom Technology in Shineman Chapel House
Screen: motorized at front of room, raises and lowers when controller is turned on
Projector: Hitachi CP-WX9210
Controller: Extron touch screen in back of room
Sound: QSC amp, Shure wireless mic, lectern with mic and built-in speaker
Connections: VGA, HDMI, video
Installed media players: Sony Blu-ray DVD player in rack
- Press the power button on the touch screen at the back of the room to turn on the projector and lower the screen.
- Press “Left Wall Plate” to select the front of the room.
- Plug the VGA cable into your laptop. If using sound, plug the headphone jack into your laptop as well.
- HDMI is also available by request. Be sure to request this before your event or class by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Press “System Off” then press “Power Down” to turn the system off when you’re done.
Media Services provides consultation, design, installation and maintenance services for the College classrooms, meeting rooms, and other learning environments.
Details on these services are available by calling Media Services at 431-4176 or emailing email@example.com.
Classroom Technology Designs by Building