Thursday, September 19, 2019 | 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Hartwick College Internship, Volunteer and Career Expo is the place to recruit student talent for your organization! This is an opportunity to meet students from every class year and major and find that perfect intern, volunteer or employee.
The event takes place on Hartwick’s campus in the Lambros Arena. Your fee includes one table per organization. Bringing a colleague is encouraged.
2019 Registration is now open!
Please contact Alison Dodge at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions and or would like to discuss our Employer Recruiting package options.
Why the fee?
We are charging a nominal fee per organization. We find this necessary to ensure early commitment and to support growth in quality and attendance. We have so many spectacular organizations represented and our students track registrations with excitement and targeted preparation.
Space is limited. If you require access to electrical hook up, please make a note on the registration form. We will be in touch with you, in advance of the event, to let you know if we can accommodate your request.
You can pay via check (made out to Hartwick College). Payment must be made in advance of the Fair. Please contact Alison Dodge at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding an invoice.
Stand out from the crowd as one of our Event Sponsors! This is your opportunity to have extra recognition with our students. Packages include the registration and are tax deductible.
Day of the Expo
Before the event, you will receive a detailed map of the campus, with very specific directions. Our campus is famous for its complexity! But this item will steer you right.
On the day of the fair, look for the signs and balloons to escort you along your way.
As you pull up to the Binder Physical Education Center, there will be plenty of parking attendants to greet you. Feel free to pull right up to the main doors and have attendants help you to unload before parking.
You will be greeted at the gym entrance. Please take a moment to sign in and collect your name tag. Greeters will be on hand to assist you in locating your table.
As many of you already know, this event brings together wonderful representatives from local, regional, national, and even international communities. Take some time during the fair to walk around and network, greet colleagues and make introductions.
Our 2018 Sponsors
- A.O. Fox Memorial Hospital
- Academic Programs International (API)
- Albany Medical Center
- Allied Financial Partners
- AXA Advisors, LLC
- Barrister and Mann LLC
- Catskill Area Hospice and Palliative Care
- Cooperstown Distillery
- Cooperstown Dreams Park
- Crouse Health
- Delaware Opportunities Inc.
- Destination Oneonta
- Family Planning of South Central New York
- Farm Credit East
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Fenimore Art Museum/The Farmers’ Museum
- Fidelis Care NY
- FOR-DO/Club Odyssey
- Foresters Financial Services
- Hartwick College
- Hartwick College – Baker-Simpson Entrepreneurial Fellowship
- Hartwick College – Counseling Services & 5050
- Hartwick College – Global Education
- Hartwick College – Pine Lake Environmental Campus
- Hartwick College- Center for Student Success
- Kaya Responsible Travel
- Mark A. D’Amico, CPA
- National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum
- New York State Parks
- New York State Police
- New York State Senate
- Northwestern Mutual
- NYCM Insurance
- Oneonta Bus Lines/Eastern Travel
- Oneonta Police Department
- Opportunities for Otsego
- Otsego County
- Otsego Land Trust
- Schoharie ARC
- The Fresh Air Fund
- The Otsego County Chamber
- The Student Conservation Association
- This Is Cooperstown – Destination Marketing Corporation for Otsego County
- WB Mason
- World Endeavors