Are you looking for internship opportunities or a job?
WICKWorks, powered by Purple Briefcase, provides Hartwick students and alumni with job and internship opportunities, many of which have a special connection to Hartwick College because of our unique partnerships with alumni, local organizations, and national companies. This personal touch allows you to easily secure an internship that perfectly complements your liberal arts degree.
Want to search for an internship on the go? Download the WICKWorks app from your App Store today and be the first to know about new internship or job opportunities!
How to set up your WICKWorks account:
- Visit: WICKWorks, Powered by Purple Briefcase
- Click the blue ‘New Student’ button
- Use your Hartwick student details to fill in the blanks
- Start your search!
Accounts can be created for interested alumni, faculty and staff. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Already using WICKWorks, but looking for more information?
- Build your Visual Profile to showcase your successes and great qualities to employers.
- Search and apply for internships or jobs that match up with your interests. Favorite a company and get instant alerts when they post new positions.
- Upload your resume to the system, ensuring that the important document is stored and visible to employers.
Schedule an appointment with a Career Services staff member to learn more about how to use WICKWorks to land the internship or job of your dreams.