Are you looking for internship opportunities or a job?
Are you interested in experiences that are specific to you as a Hartwick student or alumnus?
WICKWorks is the job and internship board for you!
WICKWorks, powered by Purple Briefcase, provides Hartwick students and alumni with the best internship and career opportunities! Many of the jobs and internships listed in WICKWorks have a special connection to Hartwick College because of our unique partnerships with alumni, local organizations, and national companies. This personal touch allows you to easily secure an internship that perfectly complements your liberal arts degree.
Want to search for an internship on the go? Download the WICKWorks app from your App Store today and be the first to know about new internship or job opportunities!
Log into your WICKWorks account for the first time:
- Visit: WICKWorks, Powered by Purple Briefcase
- Click the blue ‘New Student’ button
- Use your Hartwick student details to fill in the blanks
- Start your search!
Accounts can be created for interested alumni, faculty and staff.
Already using WICKWorks, but looking for more information?
- Build your Visual Profile to showcase your successes and great qualities to employers.
- Search and apply for internships or jobs that match up with your interests. Favorite a company and get instant alerts when they post new positions.
- Upload your resume to the system, ensuring that the important document is stored and visible to employers.
Schedule an appointment with a Career Services staff member to learn more about how to use WICKWorks to land the internship or job of your dreams.