Your next steps for starting your Hartwick journey off right are outlined below!
Personal Network Information
New students will receive network username and password information in a welcome letter from the Dean of Student Success. This information is needed to access some required forms.
Due June 1:
Due July 15:
- Health Forms (pdf – print, complete, & mail): Immunization record and physician appointment required
- Final, official high-school and college transcripts must be sent to: Office of Admissions, Hartwick College, PO Box 4020, Oneonta, NY 13820
- AP, CLEP, IB and transfer credits due – official transcripts only should be sent to the Office of Admissions (if applicable)
- Photo Submission for Student ID Card: Scroll down to “Online Photo Submission” section for instructions on uploading your student ID photo
- Awakening enrollment
Due August 5:
- Health Insurance Election Form – check back early summer
- Athletic Compliance Forms – for fall-semester athletes only; check with individual coach
- Alcohol & Sexual Assault Awareness Online Educational Module – information will be emailed in July
- Fall Term Bill due
Please submit all required forms by due dates – this information will be needed to prepare for your arrival. Students will not be able to start classes or athletic practices without submission of all required forms.
- Welcome Weekend Orientation – check in at Welcome Weekend Headquarters, Wednesday, August 23!
- New Student Read summer reading assignment due Welcome Weekend (Wine to Water, by Doc Hendley)
- Bring your social security card and one photo ID if you plan to work on campus
Voluntary Disclosure of a Disability Form (documentation of a disability needed in addition to this form)
Parent/Guardian Disclosure Form