Your next steps for starting your Hartwick journey off right are outlined below!
Personal Network Information
New students receive network username and password information in a welcome letter from the Associate Director of First Year Experience. This information is needed to access some required forms.
Due June 1:
Due July 15:
- Health Forms (pdf – print, complete, & mail): Immunization record and physician appointment required
- Final, official high-school and college transcripts must be sent to: Office of Admissions, Hartwick College, PO Box 4020, Oneonta, NY 13820
- AP, CLEP, IB and transfer credits due – official transcripts only should be sent to the Office of Admissions (if applicable)
- Photo Submission for Student ID Card: Scroll down to “Online Photo Submission” section for instructions on uploading your student ID photo
- Awakening enrollment
Due August 5:
- Health Insurance Election Form – Must be submitted even if not choosing health insurance coverage through Hartwick
- Scholar-athlete Eligibility Forms – for fall-semester athletes only; check back this summer!
- Fall Term Bill due
- Alcohol & Sexual Assault Awareness Online Educational Modules – will be available July 22
Please submit all required forms by due dates – this information is needed to prepare for your arrival. Students will not be able to start classes or athletic practices without submission of all required forms & completion of educational modules.
Voluntary Disclosure of a Disability (documentation of a disability needed)