Your next steps for starting your Hartwick journey off right are outlined below!
Personal Network Information
New students receive network username and password information in a welcome letter from the Associate Director of First Year Experience. This information is needed to access some required forms.
Due June 1:
Due July 15:
- Health Forms (pdf – print, complete, & mail): Immunization record and physician appointment required
- Final, official high-school and college transcripts must be sent to: Office of Admissions, Hartwick College, PO Box 4020, Oneonta, NY 13820
- AP, CLEP, IB and transfer credits due – official transcripts only should be sent to the Office of Admissions (if applicable)
- Photo Submission for Student ID Card: Scroll down to “Online Photo Submission” section for instructions on uploading your student ID photo.
- Awakening enrollment
Due August 5:
- Health Insurance Election Form – Must be submitted even if not choosing health insurance coverage through Hartwick.
- Scholar-athlete Eligibility Forms – for fall-semester athletes only; check with individual coach
- Fall Term Bill due
- Alcohol & Sexual Assault Awareness Online Educational Module – will be available July 15.
Please submit all required forms by due dates – this information will be needed to prepare for your arrival. Students will not be able to start classes or athletic practices without submission of all required forms.
- Welcome Weekend Orientation – residential students check in for Welcome Weekend on Wednesday, August 22; Commuter students arrive Thursday, August 23; Welcome Weekend runs through Sunday, August 26.
- New Student Read summer reading assignment due – Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
- Bring your social security card and one photo ID if you plan to work on campus
Voluntary Disclosure of a Disability (documentation of a disability needed)