Transfer Student Required Forms

New transfer students will receive username/password information in a welcome letter from the Dean of Student Success upon enrollment. This information is needed to access some required forms.

Please submit required forms as soon as possible so we can prepare for your arrival. You will not be able to start classes until the College has received all your required forms.

Required Forms – Please submit as early as possible.

Final, official high-school and college transcripts must be sent to: Office of Admissions, Hartwick College, P.O. Box 4020, Oneonta, NY 13820

Optional Forms

Back To Top