New transfer students will receive username/password information in a welcome letter shortly after enrollment (beginning in April 2021). This information is needed to access some required forms.
Please submit required forms as soon as possible so we can prepare for your arrival. You will not be able to start classes until the College has received all your required forms.
Required Forms – Please submit as early as possible.
Please be sure to ask your high school (and all colleges you have completed course work with) to send your final transcripts as soon as possible.
Your high school is required to send the Office of Admissions a final official copy of your high school transcript with the date of graduation posted on it. This is required by the New York State Education Department to finalize enrollment and financial aid. If your high school office has not done so, please request they do so immediately. We encourage that your final official high school transcripts and college transcripts be sent electronically, for example, through Naviance, Parchment, Clearinghouse, or via email from your guidance or registrar’s office to email@example.com. They can also be mailed to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
P.O. Box 4022
Oneonta, New York 13820
In addition to this, please contact all colleges where you have completed college level coursework to request that your official transcript be sent to Hartwick as well, so we can be sure to apply all eligible credits to your Hartwick College program.
- Academic Course Planner – your first step in creating your course schedule.
- Placement Exams – transfer students who have completed a college-level writing course or math course with a grade of C or better may be excused from the Writing and Math placement, depending on how your credits transfer. Make sure to ask the colleges issuing the credit to send official transcripts to Hartwick.
- Housing Application and Housing Exemptions – Log in with your Hartwick credentials and click on Housing Application for both the housing and roommate preference form and the housing exemption form. Select the appropriate link for your situation!
- Financial Responsibility Form (pdf-print/scan/send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 607-431-4006)
- Medical Forms (pdf-print, complete, & mail): Note that a health professional appointment may be needed.
- Health Insurance Election Form – will be available mid-summer; must be submitted even if not choosing to enroll.
- Photo Submission for Student ID – learn about your WickIt card and upload your photo now!
- Please send your final, official high-school transcript as soon as possible so that we may process your federal aid to: Office of Admissions, Hartwick College, P.O. Box 4020, Oneonta, NY 13820 or email email@example.com.
- Alcohol & Sexual Assault Awareness Online Educational Modules – available now; part 1 of both modules must be completed by August 5.