True Blue Weekend 2017 will take place from Friday, October 6 to Sunday, October 8.
Join students, faculty, staff, and alumni for this exciting campus-wide event during which we welcome our alumni, families and reunion classes home to Oyaron Hill.
Highlights of True Blue Weekend include:
- True Blue Kick-Off Party (Friday, 6-7 p.m.)
- A Conversation with the President (Saturday, 9:30-10:30 a.m.)
- Hartwick Walkway Dedication (Saturday, 10:30 a.m.)
- Hometown Fair and Brooks BBQ (Saturday, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.)
- Varsity Football Game (Saturday, 1 p.m.)
- Fall Fest at Pine Lake (Saturday, 2-5 p.m.)
- Wine To Water Club Reception & Fund-Raiser (Saturday, 4-5:30 p.m. at Stella Luna Ristorante)
- Hartwick Hootenanny (Folk song concert; Saturday 7:30 p.m.)
- HCAB Performance: The Rudos from America’s Got Talent (Saturday, 9 p.m.)
For a full weekend schedule and to register for the event, visit the True Blue Weekend page.
Questions? Need More Information?
Contact the Center for Student Success at 607-431-4195 or CSS@hartwick.edu.
Accommodations: Hartwick College does not provide on-campus housing for True Blue Weekend. Hotel accommodations must be made directly through a hotel.