Quantitative Literacy Center
The Quantitative Literacy Center offers services to help you improve and master your comprehension of quantitative aspects of study in the social, physical and life sciences, and nursing.
Quantitative Material & Technology Support
The Quantitative Literacy Center (QLC), located on the 2nd Floor of the Stevens-German Library, Yager Hall, is where students can get help with mathematics, statistics, and other quantitative aspects of their courses. All students are welcome!
The QLC staff encourage the use of technology in ways that facilitate the learning process and offer help with various software programs.
Services for Fall 2021
- – Any topic from Calculus, Linear Algebra, and Statistics
– Fundamentals from Arithmetic, Algebra, or Trigonometry
– Unit conversion and dimensional analysis
– Graphing (by hand or with software)
– Computational methods
– Applications of these topics in various sciences and social sciences, especially to Physics, Economics, Nursing, and Psychology.
- – In Computer Science: VS Code, TensorFlow 2
– In Statistics: R, SPSS, and Stata
– In Mathematics: sage, desmos, and LaTeX
– Excel or similar spreadsheets
Yager Hall 203
Fall 2021 Hours
Monday – Thursday: 8 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday: Noon – 3 p.m.
Sunday: 7 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Contact Assistant Professor Erik Wallace