M.S. in Clinical and Translational Research Management
Completion of 36 credits of 100% online course work.
WHY EARN YOUR MASTER’S AT HARTWICK COLLEGE?
Join our nearly 225 years of proud academic tradition:
- Online format designed to fit your schedule and location.
- Learn from translational research experts.
- Develop analytic thinking in assessing evidence-based medicine.
- Prepare for management positions emerging in a trillion dollar market.
Sample titles include: Project Manager, Clinical Research Coordinator, Clinical Study Manager, Clinical Research Operations Manager.
According to the LinkedIn survey, additional compensations for the role of Clinical Trial Manager in the US may include:
- Annual bonus: median amount of $10,000/yr.
- Sign-on bonus: median amount of $5000/yr.
- Restricted Stock Units: $10,000/yr.
- Stock options: $5000/yr.
According to Indeed.com, over 25,000 job openings required expertise in clinical outcomes management as of January 2019. Pharmacovigilance competency was listed in 10,000+ job openings on Monster.com, indicating a high market demand for the type of positions for which the new master’s degree program graduates will be prepared.
- A bachelor’s degree in biological, chemical, pharmaceutical, or health sciences, or the social sciences from an accredited institution of higher education, with a minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work.
- Credential evaluation and passing TOEFL score (minimum of 79-80 internet based) for those with a degree from a non-U.S. institution.
- Completed application form, which includes a personal statement about how the applicant expects to apply the degree to meet short-term and long-term professional goals.
- Two letters of reference, preferably from professional colleagues/supervisors and/or course instructors who can assess the candidate’s professional ability and potential for successfully completing this graduate program.
- 1-2 page current resume indicating educational and employment background.
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONSApply Now
HARTWICK COLLEGE PAYMENT PLAN
Hartwick College offers a ten-month interest-free Tuition Payment Plan option administered by Educational Computer Systems Inc. [ECSI]. Program enrollment begins June 1 and has an enrollment fee of $40 per semester or $65 per academic year. Please contact the Office of Student Accounts for additional information at 607-431-4300, or you may email your questions to email@example.com.
The Council of Graduate Schools (CGS) has developed GradSense, a platform that provides financial information for current and aspiring graduate students. On this platform, graduate candidates will find a set of interactive tools developed to help visualize borrowing and spending implications, potential future earnings, and money management. Explore topics of interest for graduate discussed include the value of pursuing an advanced degree, paying for your education, estimating cost of living, and preparing a budget for your time in graduate school.
TBRM Master’s students may be eligible for unsubsidized Federal Direct Loans.*
You may also contact the Financial Aid Office at 607-431-4130 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.