For Students with a Health Sciences Background
- Minimum of a BA or BS degree completed at an accredited college or university.
- A degree in medicine, nursing, pharmacy, physician assistant or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 3.000 cumulative grade point average (on a 4.000 scale) in all college work and pre-requisites
- *General biology with labs
- General chemistry with labs OR Epidemiology OR Pathophysiology OR Hartwick College online summer preparatory course BIOL344
- *Statistics OR calculus
- *Microbiology: one course for science majors
- *Human physiology: one course for science majors
- *Biochemistry OR *Immunology OR Pathophysiology OR Hartwick College online summer preparatory course BIOL344
*For candidates applying with an undergraduate degree, a refresher course is recommended if taken before 2010
Hartwick College Summer Online Courses
- Minimum of 1-year experience in clinical or applied research and/or development.
The following recommended courses will help strengthen your background and competitiveness: epidemiology, calculus, microeconomics, general psychology, sociology, or cultural anthropology.
Still have questions?
Contact us at TBRM@hartwick.edu or 607-431-4404.