For Students with a Natural Sciences Background
- Minimum of a BA or BS degree completed at an accredited college or university
- A degree in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, biomedical sciences, pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 3.000 cumulative grade point average (on a 4.000 scale) in all college work and pre-requisites
- *General biology with labs OR cellular & molecular biology OR molecular genetics
- General chemistry with labs
- *Statistics OR calculus
- *Microbiology OR *Immunology OR Pathophysiology OR Hartwick College online summer preparatory course BIOL344
- *Human physiology: one course for science majors (if taking anatomy & physiology sequence, the entire sequence must be completed) OR Hartwick College online summer preparatory courses BIOL206 and BIOL207
- *Biochemistry OR *Immunology OR Pathophysiology OR Hartwick College online summer preparatory course BIOL344
*For candidates applying with an undergraduate degree, a refresher course is recommended if taken before 2010
Hartwick College Summer Session Online Courses
- Minimum of 1-year experience in clinical or applied research and/or development.
The following recommended courses will help strengthen your background and competitiveness: cellular & molecular biology, molecular genetics, calculus, medical terminology, epidemiology, sociology, or cultural anthropology.
Contact us at TBRM@hartwick.edu or 607-431-4404.