For Students with a Background in Social Sciences
- Minimum of a BA or BS degree completed at an accredited college or university
- A degree in epidemiology, public health, economics, business, sociology, psychology or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 3.000 cumulative grade point average (on a 4.000 scale) in all college work and pre-requisites
- *General biology with labs OR *Human biology
- *Biology courses designed for non-science majors will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- General chemistry with labs OR Epidemiology OR Pathophysiology OR Hartwick College online summer preparatory course BIOL344
- *Statistics (not business analytics) OR Calculus
- *Microbiology OR Pathophysiology OR Hartwick College online summer preparatory course BIOL344
- *Human physiology: one course for science majors OR Hartwick College online summer preparatory courses BIOL206 and BIOL207
- *Biochemistry OR *Immunology
*For candidates applying with an undergraduate degree, a refresher course is recommended if taken before 2010
Hartwick College Summer Online Courses
- Minimum of 1-year experience in clinical or applied research and/or development.
The following recommended courses will help strengthen your background and competitiveness: epidemiology, medical terminology, calculus, microeconomics, general psychology, sociology, or cultural anthropology.
Contact TBRM@hartwick.edu or 607-431-4404.