Graduation Requirements for the M.S. in Translational Biomedical Research Management
Completion of 36 credits of 80% online course work with remaining on-campus, blended learning experiences.
Course sequence is designed to develop specific competencies in: Leadership, Investigation, Operations, and Development.
- TBRM 500: Introduction to Translational Biomedical Research Management- 3 credits
- TBRM 502: Biostatistics & Informatics in Translational Biomedical Research Management- 3 credits
- TBRM 504: Epidemiology- 3 credits
- TBRM 506: Molecular Genetics & Personalized Medicine- 3 credits
- TBRM 508: Project Management of Clinical Trials- 6 credits
- TBRM 510: Advanced Methods in Clinical Trials- 6 credits
- TBRM 512: Reporting of Clinical Trial Results- 3 credits
- TBRM 520: Translational Biomedical Research Management Capstone- 3 credits
- TBRM 521: Translational Biomedical Research Management Internship- 6 credits
Attendance is required for 3 out of 4 on-campus experiential sessions (3-5 days each). Assistance with planning, including obtaining a student visa for international students, will be provided by the college. As of March 2019, a total of $150/day per diem is estimated by the GSA for Otsego County. The full cost for travel, lodging and meals is the responsibility of the student.
Still have questions?
Contact us at TBRM@hartwick.edu or 607-431-4404.