M.S. in Translational Biomedical Research Management
- 2 years | 36 credits | $900 per credit | no fees
- 14-week online courses with translational management relevant content
- Asynchronous self-paced learning
- Synchronous case discussions and team-based learning
- Experiential industry internship and on-campus learning workshop sessions
- Designed and taught by clinical research leaders
Count Me In!
Why earn your Master’s at Hartwick College?
Are you passionate about better health and medical breakthroughs that allow patients to enjoy longer, more fulfilling lives?
We have developed a distinctive academic program to help you make a lasting impact on global health.
Join our nearly 225 years of proud academic tradition:
- Online format designed to fit your schedule and location.
- Learn from translational research experts.
- Develop analytic thinking in assessing evidence-based medicine.
- Practice rigorous protocol execution and interdisciplinary communication.
- Lead capstone projects geared toward actual health problems.
- Prepare for management positions emerging in a trillion dollar market.
A minimum BA/BS dregee in natural, social or health sciences and one year of clinical research or development experience.
No GRE Requirements for Qualified Candidates.
Your experience matters! Individuals holding a graduate degree or having worked in clinical research or development for a minimum of 3 years can apply without having to (re) take the GRE exam.
Hone your skills for the real world by learning the skills employers are looking for! We partner with leading industry sectors, such as contract research organizations, small biotech, and the pharmaceutical industry, so that you’ll acquire highly sought after competencies.
Accepting Applications for Fall 2019
Begin your application today. Tell us about yourself first. Upload your documentation later.
- Unofficial transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum vitae
- Contact information for 3 references
Still have questions?
Contact us at TBRM@hartwick.edu or 607-431-4404.