According to the NIH, closing the gap between biomedical discovery and health care delivery is both a complex challenge and an absolute necessity. At Hartwick, we believe that ethics, cultural competence, and interdisciplinary communication are not only integral to closing this gap, but fundamental for the dissemination and implementation of research in health.
To contribute versatile, critically thinking managers with exceptional mastery in improving scientific innovation adoption and sustainability.
The Hartwick Translational Biomedical Research Management M.S. degree offers specific competencies in leadership, research investigation and operations, as well as health product development.
- Display exemplary ethics
- Engage & create networks
- Communicate & collaborate across disciplines
- Demonstrate critical thinking & decision-making ability
- Express confidence in public speaking
- Manage research involving human subjects
- Recruit research & clinical personnel
- Plan & report clinical research results
- Develop standard operating procedures & budgets
- Understand data management & security
- Understand research design & funding mechanisms
- Collaborate in grant writing
- Coordinate research implementation & data analysis
- Understand & assist in evaluating health disparities impact
- Determine opportunity for personalized medicine
- Understand & implement regulatory requirements
- Partner in product quality evaluation
- Implement post-marketing surveillance & pharmacovigilance
- Conduct comparative safety analysis
- Collaborate for risk assessment & mitigation
Still have questions?
Contact us at TBRM@hartwick.edu or 607-431-4404.